One of the main reasons businesses fail is because there isn’t a good bookkeeping system in place.
If you are a small business owner and want to be successful and make money then you will need accounting software.
Cloud software has been a game changer for business. Great efficiencies can be achieved through automation and integration. Most of the bookkeeping software programs will quote hours saved but this is dependent upon your own situation.
Just a few of the benefits of using cloud software are:
- Real time access to financial information – your accounts can be accessed any time from anywere. You can give access to trusted advisors and be able to make quicker cash flow decisions.
- Automatic bank feeds – Most bank, credit cards and loans can be linked and are then uploaded directly to your software. You then only have to code the transactions. Make it even quicker by setting up bank rules.
- Multiple user access – Since your data is sitting securely in the cloud, there can be multiple users at the same time working on the same file.
- Online payment platforms – You can take immediate payment for goods and services by connecting to online payment platforms.
- Integration to add-ons – Make use of the many add-ons in the marketplace that synchronize with your accounting program.
We are certified with MYOB, XERO and Quickbooks Online and will help you choose which program is the right one for your business. We also setup, customise and train you and your staff.