By using accredited add-ons you can extend the functionality of your bookkeeping software.
There are a huge range of add-ons for many business specialisations.
They can include:
- Staff time, attendance and rostering
- Point of Sale
- Field Service Management and Scheduling
- Complex inventory management
- Job and project tracking
- Automatic debt collection
- Capture, management and storage of financial documents
Here are a few things to think about before choosing:
- Is the software easy to use?
- How much is the monthly subscription?
- If I finish using the add-on, what happens to my data?
- What support is available?
Business owners shouldn’t be expected to be experts in assessing and selecting software – that’s why Numerus is here. If you choose the wrong add-on it can be a very costly mistake in time, productivity and money.
We are experts in what works best with small business and can find the right add-on for your needs. We investigate the options based on your brief and our expertise, recommend an appropriate solution, integrate it with your other bookkeeping programs, and train you and your staff in its use.