Do you feel that you are being left behind as technology races ahead?
Would you like to implement new technologies in your business but don’t know where to start?
Numerus can help you transition from traditional bookkeeping and accounting practices. We can give you the tools and knowledge needed to be successful now, and secure in knowing that you have a solid foundation for a thriving future.
Why update technology?
Technology is changing how we work. The world is quickly moving towards the full digitisation of all services and processes, and your business needs to keep up to maintain a competitive edge in the market.
Bills and bank statements are now delivered online, rather than posted. You can have up-to-date financial information at your fingertips by using cloud-based accounting software with bank feeds. Automating data entry speeds up the bookkeeping cycle, improves accuracy, and frees up you and your staff to do more profitable work.
What to look for
New business processes should be:
- Less cumbersome – Is your system too hard to use, slow or still paper-based? Your business can be more productive by implementing an updated system. It may even improve office morale.
- Lower in operation and maintenance costs – Most cloud-based software programs offer periodic subscriptions. It’s better for your cashflow, as they are billed monthly, and subscriptions generally include security and program upgrades which are done automatically. This means you don’t need to pay for individual local IT servers and support teams, as the software and storage of files are in the cloud.
- Using enhanced software – Have a look at some of the new software programs in the market. Many accounting programs are still much the same but with enhancements to bring them up-to-date. Examples of this would be invoicing on the go or the ability to work over many devices.
- Able to integrate with add-ons – There are 100s of add-ons being used now, including some valuable ones by third-party developers. Current accounting programs take advantage of these. These extras have been developed to improve business processes and offer features that the accounting programs don’t have.
- Mobile ready – When you have access to your systems on-the-go, many more tasks can be completed more often, freeing you from your desk. Mobile access is a huge factor in overall competitiveness between software brands.
An investment in cloud-based, mobile-friendly technology will make it easier for both you and your clients to access systems and use them to their fullest advantage.
Feel free to contact us so we can show you the benefits for your business.